Wednesday

Top 15 Redneck Songs

redneckwindchime

15. If I Can’t Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You

14. If The Phone Don’t Ring, You’ll Know It’s Me

13. How Can I Miss You If You Won’t Go Away?

12. I Liked You Better Before I Got to Know You So Well

11. I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim’s Gettin’ Better

10. I Wouldn’t Take Her To A Dog Fight ‘Cause I’m Afraid She’d Win

9. I’ll Marry You Tomorrow But Let’s Honeymoon Tonight

8. I’m So Miserable Without You It’s Like Having You Here

7. If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To I’d Be Out Of Prison By Now

6. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him

5. She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger

4. You’re The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

3. Her Teeth Was Stained But Her Heart Was Pure

2. She’s Looking Better After Every Beer

1. I Haven’t Gone To Bed With Any Ugly Women, but I’ve Sure As Hell Woke Up With A Few.

No comments:

Post a Comment